When friends do great stuff…
It feels extra good to offer watches when they not only look great, but also are made by good friends. The About Vintage 1988 Moonphase is that kind of watch. And it is not only a great watch, but even more so because it is made as a colab with Swiss manufacturer Frédérique Constant.
Frédérique Constant is not only known for their innovation in modern horology. They are also known for their inhouse movements. And their calibre FC-702 is found in the limited About Vintage 1988 Moonphase, which we are so extremely fortunate to offer in our curated webshop.
The About Vintage X Frédérique Constant 1988 Moonphase of steel offers a fascinating blue dal and a very appealing 38.8 millimetre diameter. The in-house calibre can be enjoyed from the see-through case-back and the watch is even offered with a total of three straps.
The About Vintage X Frédérique Constant 1988 Moonphase is limited to only 100 pieces and we appreciate that these will not last long. But as this is such a cool watch and an even cooler colab, we wanted to pitch in and make sure this rare piece is offered to you, the true connoisseur of fine and rare timepieces.
Honestly…you should not miss out on this one.
- Case: Polished stainless steel
- Dial: Deep blue curved dial with steel dots and rose gold hands.
- Moonphase at 3 o’clock and date counter at 6 o’clock.
- Glass: Convex sapphire crystal & see-through case back
- Movement: FC-702 Manufacture caliber, Automatic (Swiss Made).
- 26 jewels, 42 hours power reserve, 28’800 alt/h.
- Size: 38.8 mm wide, 11.5 mm thick
- Strap: 18mm croco grain straps.
- 3 straps included (Dark Blue, Brown & Black incl. pin buckle tool).
- Warranty: 2 years
- Water resistance: 3. ATM
Please notice that we can only accept PayPal or bank transfer as payment for this item. Credit card purchase is not possible due to frequent credit card fraud. We apologize for this inconvenience.