Already a staff favourite since the launch in 2011, the M/S Backpack has grown to become one of the most iconic and admired styles in the Mismo collection. Clean lines and multi-functional this flexible backpack possesses an obvious Mismo silhouette. Roll the top flaps together for a casual look, or simply bend down the flaps for a more traditional and clean look. Four pairs of D-rings on the front body ensure the bag can be closed in various positions depending on how much of the bag’s internal volume is utilised. Features three external pockets divided by the leather straps on the front face, an internal padded laptop compartment (fits up to 15”) and opposite a small zip pocket. Solid brass buckles for adjusting the length of the shoulder straps.
- Body: Tight-woven cotton canvas
- Fabric composition: CO 94% PU 4% PC 2% - 709 gr/rm
- Trimmings: Custom developed dark brown vegetable tanned full-grain bridle leather
- Lining: 100% cotton / Brown colour
- Hardware: Solid brass with varnish protection
- Zipper: Hand Polished YKK Excella
- L: 35 H: 43 (62) W: 11cm
Click here to read Kristian Haagen's personal relationship with Mismo.